воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

farm horse island long




Iapos;m feeling damn stupid... I thought tt exam is tmr which in fact itapos;s nt.. Itapos;s on tues n thurs. I gt so used to having exams on mon n wed tt i thought tt itapos;s going to be the same this time..�luckily i caled up my�friend to ask abt the�chapters to�study then�she tel me still gt 1 more�day to study no need to worry...then i blur la... Then ask her then she say itapos;s tues n thurs..�lucky me... Iapos;m going to study tmr then since i�finish all my notes already..i rushed out the noted today while watching tv..=))so iapos;m glad�tt i still gt another day�to study everything=))�since i still haf tmr then i go maple awhile first before i go slp cause at this v.moment i feel very very very full..=))

cheerleader broken neck video, farm horse island long, farm horse jersey new, farm horse jersey new sale, farm horse job.



Комментариев нет: