среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

cahrlie simpson




So here I sit in the world that once used to look golden. (before you become worried everything with my man is fine it always is he is amazing).. So someone stole all my money from my bank accounts thank goodness they couldnapos;t get to my LOC. Somehow my world is turning to shit this week... In the busiest month of the year I have to be racked over the coals with what I like to call Super SHIT

Not only am I busy but things are disasterous It makes you really appreciate and long for the good times the better times the times that should be yours.

I am also experiencing health problems.. Nothing serious but it feels awful and it kind of scares me cause I have so little time left here and I want to make time to take care of myself but I canapos;t.

GRR~

frustratingly your humble whipping girl
kc

cornella, cahrlie simpson, cahrlies angels, cahrlotte russe, cahrmed.



Комментариев нет: