четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

copyreading symbol




Good news. Iapos;ve finally moved on from my 1994 Chevy Cavalier. Soon I will have a new apprentice. One far younger and more powerful. Please excuse the Episode III reference. Anyway, my new car is a 1999 Honda Civic. Only 71,000 miles and with WORKING A/C.

For a brief moment, I considered getting Dubs for the thing. This is only my second car, and the first one that actually is worth maintaining. Unfortunately, the price for partying like a rock star is a bit too steep for the average person. Itapos;s over $3,000 for a set of 20-inch rims, which is almost half of what I paid for the car itself.

Guess that means I wonapos;t be able to put a glass tank with a shark in the back seat, either. Damn you, Wyclef Always having to one-up me. Maybe itapos;s because we have the same birthday.

Speaking of which, Iapos;ll be 30-1 tomorrow. Scary times, indeed. Too bad I canapos;t say the same for Silent Hill: Homecoming. Itapos;s decent enough, but the reviews out there have summed it up nicely. It feels like a cover band playing all of Silent Hillapos;s greatest hits. If you were on the fence about this one, Iapos;d say itapos;s worth a rental. Only die-hard SH fans should consider purchasing this game.

And thatapos;s the end of that chapter.

(Did I mention that Paramore fucking sucks?)

ductless air conditioner split unit, copyreading symbol, copyreading symbols, copyrect, copyrect encoding.



Комментариев нет: