воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

diablo 2 baalbots





I really hope you take my advice.
Although its all up to you.
I really believe you two are great for one another,
and I truly apologize I ever got in the way,
because I really did and it was a little bit
ago that i actually realized so.
I swear I didnapos;t even realize it at the time.
Good luck� to the both of you :]
And remember, whatever desicion you make,
make it because itapos;s whatapos;s gonna make� you happy.

I feel super lonely to be honest.
My bestfriendapos;s� happy in her relationship
and youapos;re inlove and happy in your relationship
and blah blah love love love blah blah

I canapos;t wait to fall in love :)
I mean how awesome must it feel?
Will the butterflies be heavier?
Will the goosebumps hurt harder?
Will the kisses be more passionate?
Will your heart�race faster�?
I donapos;t know but I�CANT�WAIT�TO�FIND�OUT. <3

On the OTHERHAND, i donapos;t even wanna find out.
Lol, im soo weird, i want one thing but i donapos;t.
I think loveapos;s overrated and disgusting and super
yucky and with love, i have a 5 year olds mentality.
But im indecisive and i donapos;t know.

Like pepe said, "someone will fall right from the sky"
and to be honest, heapos;s never failed me.

But Iapos;ll be walking around my my arms stretched out
just incase he happens to fall.
I�WILL�CATCH�YOU�;D

clocking on systems, diablo 2 baalbots, diablo 2 baalbot, diablo 2 baal run bot, diablo 2 baal glitch.



Комментариев нет: