суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

andes mate tea yerba




Tomorrow is the day. I make it sound like I am running the whole 26.2 miles. :p I am actually running 7.1...maybe 9...9 will put me over the Ambassador Bridge and back through the tunnel. Count me in for 9 (oh please running God's).


I am running for the "Running for Heart" American Heart Assoc. Relay team with Shelley, Dana, Christy Heather. It should be fun I will post pics after the race. In the meantime, if you need some good tunes to run to, here is my playlist...I think it's pretty darn awesome


1. Beatfreakz- Somebody's watching me (perfect for Halloween)


2. Shut up and let me go- The Ting Ting's


3. I won't back down- Tom Petty


4. Fame< Infamy- Fall Out Boys


5. Girls Kiss Girls- Pitsburgh Slim


6. See you again- Miley Cyrus


7. Fancy Footwork- Chromeo


8. Pocketful of Sunshine- Natasha Bedingfield


9. Paper Planes- MIA


10. Cry for You- September


11.Leavin'- Jesse McCartney


12. Hot N' Cold- Katy Perry


13. Burnin' up for your love- Madonna


14. State of love and trust- PJ


15. Rearviewmirror- PJ (best running song EVER)


16. Just because- Jane's Addiction


17. Disturbia- Rihanna


18. Live your Life- T.I. Feat. Rihanna (thanks Shelley)


19. Cookie Jar- Gym Class Heroes


20. Runnin' down a dream- Tom Petty


21. Come Undone- Duran Duran (the best song to run to on a crisp fall day or rainy Sunday...;))


22. Paris Hilton- Turn it up (don't ask)


23. We didn't start the fire- Billy Joel


24. Cowboys- Counting Crows


25.Wild Thing- Ton-Loc


26. My My My- Armand Van Helden


27. As the Rush Comes- Motorcycle (my favorite progressive song right now)


28. Stronger- Kanye


29.My Love- JT


30.Let's get loud- Jennifer Lopez


31.Touch Me- Cathy Dennis (YES, I went there lol)


32. It's the end of the world (as we know it)- REM


33. Are you gonna be my girl- Jet


34. Lose your love- The Outfield


35.I Ran- Flock of Seagals


36.Cecilia- Simon Garfunkel


37. Beatles- Twist Shout


Wish me luck



continental baking company, andes mate tea yerba, andes minera, andes minerals, andes mint.



Комментариев нет: